Wednesday, July 22, 2009

IT matters.. (HRM ass4)

I enrolled in this university, the University of Southeastern Philippines thinking that it could be a plus factor in my future career.
This university helps us to be well prepared to the fast changing technologies. I think the university can improve those practices that we had been practicing for the past three years of stay. In our 2nd and 3rd assignments I state there that I want to be a web designer at the same time online photographer. On these jobs, how could the university help me? Hmmmmm….
--->They could help us by providing well equip facilities; I’m not saying that the facilities we used are not equipped but it would be better if it is more organized and if it is updated.
--->They can also provide rooms that are well prepared and cleaned so that it will be convenient for us to listen to our class discussion.
--->If possible they can also provide us individual set of computers during our laboratory works, so that it we can focus on our own works.
--->The different kinds of online contests and web designing contests can also be introduced so that the interest of the students would increase.

Being a primer university in the ASEAN Region, I think the University of Southeastern Philippines can help me achieve my desire job in the future. But after all what is the use of the university if the students are not determined to study well and pursue their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment